6th January 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How to join in FMCG company with 2.5 years experience in sales?

I want to write FMCG examination.

How to join in FMCG company with 2.5 years experience in sales?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to get job in any FMCG company?
  2. Whether HUL is registered under FMCG sector?
  3. Which course should I choose to get job in FMCG company being a FYJC student?
  4. Job in FMCG sector after completing B.Com in commerce, marketing honor with 57.62%?
  5. Scope in FMCG industry for B.Com fresher?
  6. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
  7. How to get a government job after graduation with 3 years working experience as a sales manager in private company?
  8. How to work in Motors Company? I want to do SAP course after dong MBA(Marketing and Sales)
  9. How to get a government job in social sector?
  10. List of Top 50 FMCG Companies in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join Foreign Embassy in India after doing 2 years PG diploma in International Business Management, 5 years sales and administration experience in Textile and Finance?
  12. Changing job after 6 years of work experience for Onsite opportunities?
  13. How can I switch my job from sales to insurance sector? I have 25 years experience in sales with a private firm
  14. What is the scope of company secretary? How to reach the top management level of company?
  15. List of top 50 FMCG companies in India?
  16. Should I look for other companies if selected in TCS? What will be my salary in any other company after 2 years of worked experience in TCS?
  17. Am I eligible for lecturer position having 5 years experience in corporate training after MBA?
  18. Which course or degree is required to get into FMCG market? -- [New]
15th January 2015, 05:38 PM
Sneha1247

Default Re: How to join in FMCG company with 2.5 years experience in sales?

A person who is having sales experience can easily enter in FMCG and 2.5 years of experience is sound experience to be beneficial in FMCG companies.

You can get opportunity as sales representative initially sales representative and later you can get early promotion as Purchase Manager on behalf of your previous skills.

Search and apply for jobs in this field online, offline as well.

Search jobs via newspaper such as Times of India and Hindustan Times, online job portals such as www.naukri.com and www.monsterindia.com

List of major FMCG company in India in which you can seek a career:-
  • Hindustan Unilever Limited
  • Nestle India
  • ITC limited
  • Emami limited
  • Britannia Industries limited
  • Dabur India limited,
  • Colgate palmolive limited,
  • Nirma limited,
  • Procter & gamble hygiene & health care limited,
  • Radico Khaitan limited
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?