15th December 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for lecturer position having 5 years experience in corporate training after MBA?

HI

I did MBA with marketing as specialization in year 2000 with 51% marks, after that i was into sales for 6 years and currently working as a trainer in a corporate company for the lat 4 years. I am very passionate to become a lecturer, with my industry experiance i.e 6 years in sales and 5 years in training am i eligible to go for a lecturer position in colleges and am i eligible to take NET, kindly guide me

Srinivas
Vizag

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for lecturer post in government aided colleges of Tamilnadu after completing MBA through distance mode?
  2. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  3. Can I be eligible for the position of Lecturer in Catering Colleges having scored 79% in MBA with Hotel Management or shall I need to appear for NET Exam for this?
  4. How may I resume my career after marriage? I've completed MCA and got an experience in lecturer for about 11 years
  5. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA
  6. What can I do after completing my M.Com course?
  7. How to become a lecturer after MBA in HR & Retail and 2.8 years of experience in retail?
  8. How to get admission in London Business School?
  9. Am i eligible for government degree college lecturer after completing MBA HR
  10. Am I eligible for HR position in top MNC's after completion of graduation in engineering in IT and MBA in HR
  11. What should I prefer after B.Tech? Should I prefer job or PG?
  12. MBA or M.Pharm? for better career if I have experience in pharma marketing -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is any Ex-Servicemen quota available in Teaching (in Delhi region)? I've done M.Com(education management) and pursuing PhD(Rural development) from IGNOU
  14. Which course to choose to become a lecturer? - M.Sc ( Maths), EDUCATION (M.Ed) or MBA( Finance) -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Information regarding Job Profile of a Probationary Officer in a Bank?
  16. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
  17. How may I enter in lecturer-ship after MBA? I'm pursuing MBA with specialization in HR
  18. Am I eligible to appear for B.Ed exam? I have completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 6 years of IT experience in reputed IT company
31st October 2014, 01:05 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for lecturer position having 5 years experience in corporate training after MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI

I did MBA with marketing as specialization in year 2000 with 51% marks, after that i was into sales for 6 years and currently working as a trainer in a corporate company for the lat 4 years. I am very passionate to become a lecturer, with my industry experiance i.e 6 years in sales and 5 years in training am i eligible to go for a lecturer position in colleges and am i eligible to take NET, kindly guide me

Srinivas
Vizag
No, you are not eligible for Lecturer job. If you are interested to become a Lecturer then you must have appeared and qualified in UGC NET entrance exam which is conducted by University Grants Commission (UGC).

Eligibility Criteria:

The candidate should have scored at least 55% marks in Post graduate degree course (or) equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC. Up to 5% relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students. The candidates who have appeared or waiting for master degree are eligible for UGC NET exam.

Age Limit:- Applicants age should not more than 28 years to join in JFR post and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students. There is no age limit for lectureship post.

For more detailed eligibility, here is attachment:www.ugc.ac.in
7th November 2014, 05:41 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: Am I eligible for lecturer position having 5 years experience in corporate training after MBA?

To be eligible to be a lecturer one should hold at least a Master’s Degree in any of the relevant subject with at least 55% marks in it. Higher qualifications are always preferred. You are required to appear for UGC NET which i conducted twice per year. After clearing this exam, you can apply for lecturer position in any college. There is not age limit to for this profession.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?