14th March 2023, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

How to join Merchant Navy after 12 science? What I can do in Merchant Navy?

what I can do for joining the Merchant Navy Officer post what is a my salary verysex Merchant Navy Institute

15th March 2023, 03:15 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy after 12 science? What I can do in Merchant Navy?

To qualify for the merchant navy after finishing class 12 with subjects PCM, candidates will have to appear for the Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test (IMU CET) and qualify for the exam with a good rank.
15th March 2023, 04:23 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy after 12 science? What I can do in Merchant Navy?

After completing class 12 with the science stream, you are eligible to pursue the B.Sc in Nautical Science course which will help you to build a career in the field of the merchant navy. Also, by pursuing this course, you will be able to learn a lot of things in this field.

In India, the Merchant Navy's starting salary is typically around 0.3 Lakh per year.
15th March 2023, 04:41 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

To join Merchant Navy after 12th aspiring candidates must pursue courses such as BSc Nautical Science or Diploma Nautical Science. Some of the Top Maritime Colleges offering Merchant Navy Courses in India are C.V. Raman College of Engineering, AMET University, Balaji Seamen Training Institute, Chennai School of Ship Management, and Chidambaram Institute of Maritime Technology.
15th March 2023, 05:22 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to join Merchant Navy after 12 science:-

Education qualification :-
Those candidates who have passed your 12th or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics from a recognised board are eligible for Merchan Navy exam.

Age limit :-
Your age should be below 20 years.

Selection process :-
Written Examination
Medical Examination.
15th March 2023, 06:34 PM
Msdhoni02

1. To join Merchant Navy after 12th aspiring candidates must pursue courses such as BSc Nautical Science or Diploma Nautical Science.

2. Some of the Top Maritime Colleges offering Merchant Navy Courses in India are C.V. Raman College of Engineering, AMET University, Balaji Seamen Training Institute, Chennai School of Ship Management, and Chidambaram Institute of Maritime Technology.
15th March 2023, 10:35 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

To join Merchant navy after 12th , aspiring candidates must persue courses such as
BSc Nautical science
Diploma Nautical science

After successfully completing a degree , students can expect job offers from some of the top recruiting companies such as
Chevron and Mobil USA
Wallem Ship Management
Shipping Corporation India
Great Eastern Shipping

Those who want to go abroad , must have passed class 12th with good academic score and should have strong CV .
They must have good scores in GRE and international students have to give IELTS

The course is offered under UG, PG, Diploma and certificate levels , the eligibility criteria for different courses vary
After completing class 12th, one can register for JEE and IMU CET admission exam .
Then they can enroll themselves in BSc Nautical science programme , they must then complete 18 month cadet onboard training followed by registering themselves for competency exam offered by Indian Government.
Join as third officer and then for rank advancement and promotions after starting as third officer candidate can appear for yearly exam and clear them with flying colours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?