2nd April 2019, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

How many Business Analyst vacancies are available in Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt Ltd?

Hello everyone, I came to know that Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt Ltd is hiring Business Analyst. I want to become one of them. So, I would like to know that how many vacancies are there for this particular post in Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt Ltd?

22nd April 2019, 01:38 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Business Analyst vacancies are available in Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt Ltd?

Vacancies available in Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt Ltd for the role of Business Analyst

There are lot of vacancies currently for Business Analyst profile in Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt Ltd. If you are going to attend the interview and you will be able to clear all the rounds of interview you can definitely expect an lucrative offer from the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?