3rd April 2019, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Business Analyst in Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt Ltd?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I going to attend an interview of Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt Ltd for the post of Business Analyst then what would be my salary package? Please let me know about the salary package for this particular post in Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt Ltd.

22nd April 2019, 01:34 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Business Analyst in Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt Ltd?

Salary package of Business Analyst in Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt Ltd

As Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt Ltd is hiring Experienced candidate for the role of Business Analyst, your annual package you depend on your overall experience and current CTC. You can expect a hike of 40% - 60% on your existing CTC. Again it will depend upon how you can negotiate with HR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?