9th September 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Associate Analyst in Deloitte Consulting India Pvt. Ltd.?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Deloitte Consulting India Pvt. Ltd. is hiring for the post of Associate Analyst. I am interested to apply for this particular post in this company. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities of this particular post which is available in Deloitte Consulting India Pvt. Ltd.

14th September 2018, 07:52 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Associate Analyst in Deloitte Consulting India Pvt. Ltd.?

Roles and Responsibilities of an Associate Analyst in Deloitte:

Some of the major and key roles and responsibilities of an Associate Analyst in Deloitte are given below,

Name of the Company - Deloitte

Name of the Job Position - Associate Analyst

>> You are required to report on the common sources of the technical issues or else the questions and need to make the recommendations to the team.

>> You are required to participate as a project team member and need to optimize and deliver on the assigned tasks to you.

>> You are required to work on the projects or problems of the moderately complex scope.

>> You may need to communicate effectively with the team members, team leads and discuss the work results from time to time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?