3rd October 2020, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in a Data Scientist interview of Accenture Mumbai?

Dear friends, I am preparing hard for the interview of Accenture Mumbai for the post of Data Scientist because I want to crack this interview. Please tell me how many rounds are there in this interview?

5th October 2020, 07:33 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in a Data Scientist interview of Accenture Mumbai?

Multiple rounds are there in a Data Scientist interview of Accenture Mumbai are as follows :-

1. Online Test.
2. Technical Rounds.
3. Operational Manager interview.
4. HR interview.
5th October 2020, 10:11 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in a Data Scientist interview of Accenture Mumbai?

There are 3 round in a Data Scientist interview of Accenture Mumbai .

1. Telephonic interview.
2. Technical round.
3. HR interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.accenture.com
6th October 2020, 10:29 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How many rounds are there in a Data Scientist interview of Accenture Mumbai?

There are three rounds in a Data Scientist interview of Accenture Mumbai that are written test, technical round, hr round. This process will take almost three weeks to be completed in a Data Scientist interview of Accenture Mumbai.

The candidate should belong to Mumbai or nearby places to be eligible for the Data Scientist interview of Accenture Mumbai.
7th October 2020, 02:16 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

There are multiple rounds in a Data Scientist interview of Accenture Mumbai that are given below:-

1. Written test.

2. Technical round.

3. HR round.

This process will take almost three weeks in a Data Scientist interview of Accenture Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?