17th September 2019, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Directi Internet Solutions Private Limited Bangalore Product Support Engineer interview?

Dear friends, I came to know that there are tough rounds schedule in the interview of Directi Internet Solutions Private Limited Bangalore for the post of Product Support Engineer. I don’t know much more about this round. Can I know about this round? Please help me to know about the rounds asap.

20th September 2019, 11:20 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Directi Internet Solutions Private Limited Bangalore Product Support Engineer interview?

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for Product Support Engineer interview at Directi Internet Solutions Private Limited in Bangalore.

1. Aptitude Test: You have to clear the online Aptitude test to qualify for the next round.

2. Technical Interview: They will ask technical questions as per their requirements to verify your technical skill for the required profile. Also they can ask about your final year project details and few technical question related to that.

3. Managerial Interview: After clearing the technical round you have to get appear for Managerial round of interview where they will ask scenario based questions. Also they can ask about your hobby and interest and how much you are active with those activity.

4. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 3 rounds of interview, you will be asked for HR discussion where they will discuss about you annual package and your responsibility.

For more details you can visit the below official site:
https://www.directi.com/
21st September 2019, 08:32 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Directi Internet Solutions Private Limited Bangalore Product Support Engineer interview?

Multiple rounds are there in Directi Internet Solutions Private Limited Bangalore Product Support Engineer interview.

-Online apptitude test.
-Technical test.
-HR interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?