19th November 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student?

Hello
I have intense desire to undergo summer training from BHEL Haridwar. i m student of BTECH 3rd year (05 Semester from Uttaranchal Institute of Technology Dehradun (Now Uttaranchal University)please kindly direct me how to apply for summer training. Reply
Madan Tiwari

21st November 2014, 09:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student?

Procedure to apply for training in BHEL, Haridwar :-

- Contact the Haridwar branch of BHEL.
- You may either contact the HR department or the Administrative Department.
- Express your interest in summer training at their branch and enquire all the details concerning summer training.
- It is better to approach the authority with a group of students who are interested in the training.
- This helps in getting better attention and care from them.
- Get the application form, fill it up and submit along with requisite documents.
- Get the training commencement details and report accordingly.
2nd April 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student?

I am ECE student(5th sem). How to apply for summer training in BHEL Varanasi. Please reply me..
[email protected]
Contact no-7023546412
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?