20th March 2015, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in HCL Technologies Interview? Tips for preparation?

Friends,
I want to prepare for my interview in
HCL Technologies. Kindly tell me
how many rounds I have to clear
and share some tips regarding preparation.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. HCL Technologies paper and tips for preparation
  2. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  3. How many rounds are there in On-Campus interview of Syntel? Tips for preparation?
  4. How many rounds are there in Wipro on-campus interview? Tips to prepare for this interview?
  5. Qualification required for off-campus placement in HCL for B.Tech final year student?
  6. Tips to get through the rounds of the interview of Infosys?
  7. What are the rounds handled for the freshers to get placed in HCL? Eligibility of the candidate to attend the interview in HCL?
  8. Selection procedure in HCL Technologies off-campus interview?
  9. Between TCS and HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview, which one should I attend?
  10. Current GD Topics for Fresher interview
  11. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  12. Detailed information about the rounds of TCS Walk-In-Interview? Topics to be covered and tips for preparation?
  13. In Off-Campus interview of HCL for Technical department post, how many rounds are there?
  14. Detailed selection procedure of HCL Technologies On-campus Drive?
  15. Information about TCS IGNITE interview? What are the different rounds and procedures? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Placement papers for HCL Technologies recruitment exam?
  17. Tips to face Tech Mahindra and Satyam? Recruitment process for HCL? Tips to solved Aptitude, Technical and HR rounds?
  18. How to get ISB seat in hyderabad? How to prepare? I am working in HCL Technologies Ltd
13th April 2015, 11:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in HCL Technologies Interview? Tips for preparation?

It is nice to see that you want to work hard to achieve your goal. HCL is a very good company in the IT field. There are three rounds in the recruitment drive of HCL.

- Online written test : Conducted by Aspiring Minds (AMCAT). Questions will be on Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability (English) and C.

- Technical Interview : Questions will be from your domain and basic IT Skills like programming, DBMS, etc. and from your projects, training, internship and certification courses whichever you had undertaken.

- HR Interview : Questions will be asked to test your attitude and communication skills. There will be basic and common HR questions and questions from resume.

Tips for preparation:-

- Practice aptitude a lot and study C nicely.
- Brush up the fundamentals of your domain and keep at least 2-3 subjects as strong points.
- Seek answers to the basic HR questions.
- Practice programming and basic SQL queries.
- Be confident, calm and positive.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job.pdf(1.99 MB, 101 views)
15th April 2015, 05:35 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Red face Re: How many rounds are there in HCL Technologies Interview? Tips for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I want to prepare for my interview in
HCL Technologies. Kindly tell me
how many rounds I have to clear
and share some tips regarding preparation.
With Regards-

You have to clear 4 Rounds in the HCL Interview for the freshers joining. The various 4 round are as follow :

1. Online/offline Written test.
2. Group Discussion.
3. Technical Interview.
4. HR interview.

You must be fluent in English. Your Body language should be strong. Your voice should be very gentle in front of the HR.
15th April 2015, 11:35 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: How many rounds are there in HCL Technologies Interview? Tips for preparation?

There are 3 rounds in the HCL Technologies interview.
Namely 1. Online written test: Questions asked in the interview based on the Aptitude, logical reasoning, English, and c programming.
2. Technical interview: In these interviews they test your IQ skills and IT skills.
3. HR Interview: Questions are asked about the basic of attitude and communication skills.
Tips for preparing:
1. Study c program and develop your IQ knowledge daily.
2. Be confident, calm, and think positive.
3. Be focused on your weak subject and become that one into a strong subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?