28th November 2018, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Sapient Corporation, Bengaluru Production Support Trainee interview?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to attend an interview of Sapient Corporation, Bengaluru for the post of a Production Support Trainee. I would like to know that how many are there in this interview? If you know then please tell me asap.

5th December 2018, 11:14 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Sapient Corporation, Bengaluru Production Support Trainee interview?

Sapient Corporation, Bengaluru Production Support Trainee interview typically consists of following rounds.

Online Aptitude Test,

Group Discussion,

Technical Interview,

HR Interview.

You will have to crack all the rounds to be selected for Production Support Trainee in Sapient Corporation, Bengaluru.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?