28th November 2018, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Production Support Trainee in Sapient Corporation, Bengaluru?

Can you please let me know about the job profile for the post which is Production Support Trainee offered in Sapient Corporation, Bengaluru. I have heard that they are hiring for this particular post. But I really don’t know about this job.

5th December 2018, 11:33 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Production Support Trainee in Sapient Corporation, Bengaluru?

Job profile of Production Support Trainee in Sapient Corporation, Bengaluru are as follows.

Candidate will work as a Production Support person for shareholder services (ISS) application.

Candidates have to work with a member of the existing Production Support Team to understand day to day coverage provided by Production Support.

The ISS Support Team will be responsible for an application that records Investor information and transactions.

Candidates will Identify the exact change required.

Candidates will work with Business and technology teams to define requirements for new projects and verify that the delivered functionality meets those requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?