28th February 2021, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Software Engineer interview of Goldman Sachs Bangalore?

Respected Sir, I will attend the interview of Goldman Sachs Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer. I am preparing very hard to get selected. I just want to know how many rounds are there in this interview?

3rd March 2021, 10:36 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Software Engineer interview of Goldman Sachs Bangalore?

There are 4 rounds in Software Engineer interview of Goldman Sachs Bangalore.

1. Ability/Aptitude Test
2. Technical test
3. Technical interview
3. HR interview

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.goldmansachs.com
4th March 2021, 05:36 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Software Engineer interview of Goldman Sachs Bangalore?

There would be total 4 rounds of Interview for the selection of Software Engineer interview of Goldman Sachs Bangalore which are mentioned below:-

1)HR Round
2)Aptitude Test
3)Online Skill Test
4)Manager or Supervisor round
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?