28th February 2021, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Software Engineer interview of Goldman Sachs Bangalore

Hello friends, I am going to attend the interview of Goldman Sachs Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know about the selection procedure of this interview. Please tell me immediately.

3rd March 2021, 10:35 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Software Engineer interview of Goldman Sachs Bangalore

Selection procedure in Software Engineer interview of Goldman Sachs Bangalore is as follows.

1. Ability test
2. Technical test
3. Technical interview
4. HR interview

Applicant's final selection will be done on the basis of their performance in HR interview.
4th March 2021, 05:42 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Software Engineer interview of Goldman Sachs Bangalore

The selection procedure in Software Engineer interview of Goldman Sachs Bangalore would be both online and offline. There would be total 4 rounds in selection process:-

1)HR Round:- which is the test of your communication skills, analytical skills, reason to apply in the company etc.
2)Skill test:-This test will include question from Python and Scala programming language, C programming etc.
3)Aptitude Test:- This is to check your problem solving skills, scenerio based questions to check your capability to think out of the box and how you react in critical and complex situation.
3)manager Round:- This is your final round which you will be meeting with your reporting manager and will have small interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?