4th December 2019, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Software Intern interview of Apple Inc Hyderabad?

Dear friends, I am preparing hard for the interview of Apple Inc Hyderabad for the post of Software Intern because I want to crack this interview. Please tell me how many rounds are there in this interview of Apple? Please let me know immediately.

5th December 2019, 08:10 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Software Intern interview of Apple Inc Hyderabad?

Company Name: Apple Inc.

Multiple rounds are there in Software Intern interview of Apple Inc Hyderabad as follows:-
-Online aptitude test.
-Technical coding challenge or Test. ( Maybe multiple rounds of coding challenge or technical rounds depends upon shortlisting criteria)
-HR interview.

Official Website:-www.apple.com
6th December 2019, 09:07 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Software Intern interview of Apple Inc Hyderabad?

Number of rounds available in Apple Inc Hyderabad Software Intern recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of rounds available in Apple Inc Hyderabad Software Intern recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Apple Inc

Name of the Job Position - Software Intern

Total Number of Rounds - 3

Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ Written Test

@ Technical Interview

@ Project Manager Round

>> Hence, you are required to qualify the above rounds one by one in order to get selected. You must have strong knowledge of Java, Linux and Networking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?