16th January 2015, 07:23 PM
anusha kallapu

Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(ECE) female student? Can I get job in ISRO?

Hello
Am I eligible to get a job in ISRO?
I am a girl, now doing b tech in the stream of ece.
also want to know about the other
government jobs to which I am eligible for.

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  2. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  3. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  4. Can I get a job in ISRO after completing PG in ISRO?
  5. Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream?
  6. What are the job opportunities available for Mechanical Engineering in Government Sector?
  7. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  8. What are the job opportunities in government sector after completing internship?
  9. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  11. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of M.Pharmacy
  12. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  13. Is it Possible to Get a Job in Government Sector After MBA in Marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  16. Job Opportunities for me in Government and Private sector being a candidate having secured 71% in M-Pharmacy?
  17. How to get good jobs and placements in B.Tech Electronics and Communications?
  18. Job opportunities in government sector after doing MSc in Biochemistry?
17th January 2015, 08:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(ECE) female student? Can I get job in ISRO?

ECE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) is a very good stream which has tremendous scope in India. There are many government organizations/ institutions recruit Electronics candidates every year by releasing latest notifications for selecting dynamic candidates. To be eligible for the following organizations recruitment process, (for job posts like Engineer, JRF, Management Trainee, Executive Engineer) you must have obtained 60% aggregate in throughout your academics. Here is the list of government organizations which recruit Electronics candidates mostly.
@ BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited)
@ ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization)
@ GAIL (Gas Authority of India Limited)
@ Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited)
@ BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Center)
@ NTPC (National Thermal Power Station)
@ IES (Indian Engineering Services)
@ SSC (Staff Selection Commission)
@ Indian Navy and Union Public ervice Commission
@ SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited

ISRO always releases number of employment opportunities for Electronics graduates. You can apply for Scientist/ Engineer post, JRF (Junior Research Fellow), Management Trainee posts. To be eligible for this recruitment, you must have passed B.Tech (ECE) from a recognized university. Final year candidates pursuing B.Tech ECE are also eligible to apply for ISRO Recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?