8th December 2018, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Sutherland Global Services, Chennai Technical Support Executive interview?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to attend an interview of Sutherland Global Services, Chennai for the post of a Technical Support Executive. I would like to know that how many are there in this interview? If you know then please tell me asap.

12th December 2018, 06:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Sutherland Global Services, Chennai Technical Support Executive interview?

The selection of Technical Support Executive in Sutherland Global Services, Chennai are done on the basis of performance in a round of personal/HR interview. Candidates can visit the venue and attend the walk in interview at:

SUTHERLAND,
No. 45 A, Velachery main road,
Vijayanagaram, Chennai 600045
Opp. Prashanth Hospital.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?