7th December 2018, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Sensiple Software Solutions, Chennai Technical Trainee interview?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to attend an interview of Sensiple Software Solutions, Chennai for the post of Technical Trainee. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

12th December 2018, 05:39 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Sensiple Software Solutions, Chennai Technical Trainee interview?

Eligibility to attend Sensiple Software Solutions, Chennai Technical Trainee interview:

Candidates must be any graduate in any specialization or any post graduate in any specialization. Engineering graduates are not eligible for this recruitment.
Candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with pleasant phone personality.
Candidates must be willing to work in any shifts.
12th December 2018, 06:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Sensiple Software Solutions, Chennai Technical Trainee interview?

In order to attend Sensiple Software Solutions, Chennai Technical Trainee interview, you should have completed your bachelor's/master's degree with minimum 65% to 70% marks from a recognized college/university. You must have good computer and technical knowledge. You should not have any pending backlogs and year gaps of maximum 2 years will be acceptable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?