18th March 2019, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Tech Mahindra, Delhi Network Engineer interview?

Dear friends, I came to know that there are tough rounds schedule in the interview of Tech Mahindra, Delhi for the post of Network Engineer. I don’t know much more about this round. Can I know about this round? Please help me to know about the rounds asap.

23rd March 2019, 12:34 PM
mahrukm

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Tech Mahindra, Delhi Network Engineer interview?

Hi,

Basically, there are 3 rounds will be applicable
1. Screening Test
2. Technical Round
3. Manager round

Your resume will be screened and their requirement matches to your technical skill, you will be qualified from Screening round and called for Technical round.

The technical round will be completely based on the skill which is mentioned in your CV and should be well prepared all the basic topics at first level and that should make match with your skills if you are experienced while introduction.

The managerial round will be some what operational level questions an communication also be checked while asking some technical questions. Should not make fast explanation for all questions at this round. Take breath and answer slowly for all questions.

Manager will be passed to HR Dept for further Notice Period/Salary Package. Should not ask the package more than they provide for the position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?