18th March 2019, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of Tech Mahindra, Delhi Network Engineer interview?

Hi friends, I am going to attend an interview of Tech Mahindra, Delhi for the post of Network Engineer. I would like to know that what questions they will ask to me in Online Test of this interview? Kindly tell me about the questions. Waiting for your response!

31st October 2019, 03:44 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of Tech Mahindra, Delhi Network Engineer interview?

Different kind of questions are asked in Online Test of Tech Mahindra, Delhi Network Engineer interview as follows :

-Logical and reasoning. (Quantitative apptitude)
-General English +Business comprehensive.
-General mathematics.
-Tecnical questions related to profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?