22nd March 2020, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in the Tech Mahindra Bhubaneshwar Associate Software Engineer interview?

Respected Sir, I am interested to join and become an Associate Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra Bhubaneshwar. For this, I am preparing for the interview. So, I would like to know about the rounds which will come in the interview for this post in Tech Mahindra?

27th March 2020, 03:35 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in the Tech Mahindra Bhubaneshwar Associate Software Engineer interview?

There are three rounds in the Tech Mahindra Bhubaneshwar Associate Software Engineer interview that are given below:-

1. Aptitude test.

2. Technical round.

3. HR Interview.

The candidate should have knowledge of Java, .NET to be eligible for the Tech Mahindra Bhubaneshwar Associate Software Engineer interview.
27th March 2020, 03:46 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in the Tech Mahindra Bhubaneshwar Associate Software Engineer interview?

There are multiple rounds in the Tech Mahindra Bhubaneshwar Associate Software Engineer interview that are given below:-

1. Written test.

2. Technical round.

3. HR Interview.

This process will take almost 3 weeks to the Tech Mahindra Bhubaneshwar Associate Software Engineer interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?