19th April 2019, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in IBM India Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad for Physical Design Engineer post?

Hello, I want to give an interview of IBM India Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad for the post of Physical Design Engineer. I want to know that how many vacancies are there for this post in this company? Can you please tell me about the vacancies asap.

27th April 2019, 01:37 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in IBM India Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad for Physical Design Engineer post?

vacancies available in IBM India Pvt Ltd for Physical Design Engineer post:

IBM is hirinig experienced candidates for Physical Design Engineer posts and currently there are multiple openings.

If you are appearing for the interview and if you will be able to clear all the rounds of interview you can expect an immediate offer from the company.
27th April 2019, 04:09 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in IBM India Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad for Physical Design Engineer post?

The total number of vacancies are available in IBM India Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad for Physical Design Engineer post is 12.

You must have knowledge of Storage, Micro processor, Devops etc.

You must belong to Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh or near by cities.

You can visit the website https://www.ibm.com/in-en for more information.
28th April 2019, 01:31 PM
Incredible Chinnu

For your kind information, in general No where IBM India Pvt ltd has announced the number of vacancies. As per their job opening they will select the candidates based on the skills they have. Recently they have announced the Job openings for Physical Design Engineer post in IBM India PVT LTD.

Here I am providing you the requirements need for sure selection irrespective of number of vacancies.

>> You should have completed graduation from the recognized university with minimum 60% of marks through out in your academic career.

>> Experience of 1-3 years needed.

>> Full time Job with Package of 2lakh to 4 lakh based on Experience.

>> Skills required :Storage , Security,PERL,TCL, Mobile, Microprocessor. Devops etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?