18th April 2019, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Physical Design Engineer in IBM India Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad?

Hi friends, I want to join IBM India Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad to become Physical Design Engineer there. I would like to know about the salary package for this post provided by IBM India Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad. Please tell me about this asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

22nd April 2019, 03:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Physical Design Engineer in IBM India Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad?

You can get a salary package between Rs. 7.5 LPA - 9.25 LPA for the position of Physical Design Engineer in IBM India Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad. Skill set required to apply for Physical Design Engineer in IBM India Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad are:
Strong communication skills. Programming skills (PERL, C , python, etc.) and experience with CADENCE are an added advantage.
Two years circuit team leadership experience.
24th April 2019, 01:07 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Physical Design Engineer in IBM India Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad?

Salary package of Physical Design Engineer in IBM India Pvt Ltd:

you can expect an annual package of 5.50 LPA and above for the role of Physical Design Engineer in IBM India Pvt Ltd.

However your salary will depend upon your overall experience and current CTC. As an experienced resource you can expect a hike of 40% - 60% (depending on your negotiation capability).
15th July 2019, 09:19 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Physical Design Engineer in IBM India Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad is around INR 5-10 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have with you in the similar profile would be great.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?