11th September 2021, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available for Process Associate post in Amazon, Bengaluru?

Hi friends, I am preparing for the interview which Amazon, Bengaluru is scheduled for the post of Process Associate. I want to know that how many vacancies are there for this particular post in Amazon, Bengaluru? Please tell me asap.

13th September 2021, 11:53 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available for Process Associate post in Amazon, Bengaluru?

There are numerous vacancies available for the Process Associate posts in Amazon, Bangalore. The candidate should have completed graduation from any recognized university/institution to get this job. The candidate should have experience/ Knowledge of SQL and Macros, but not mandatory.
· Work experience in online retail operations or similar fields is a plus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?