11th July 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available for Programmer in Tata Digital Health?

Sir,
I want to become a Programmer in Tata Digital Health. I came to know that they are scheduling an Interview for the same post. I have done MCA. Please let me know how many vacancies are available for Programmer in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Job description and salary package of Programmer in Tata Digital Health?
  2. Chances of Selection as a Programmer in Tata Digital Health for ECE fresher?
  3. What are the aptitude topics and basic programs asked during the Tata digital health interview?
  4. How to track the vacancies in Private Mobile Companies like Tata, Airtel, Reliance?
  5. Job vacancies in Tata Steel Kalinganagar non-technical? -- [New]
  6. How can I join Tata Steel if my father is not working there? Current vacancies and process to join?
  7. Which computer languages are the best for becoming a programmer? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which branch of TATA is offering internship for degree in Mechanical among TATA Motors, TATA Steel, TATA Chemicals, TATA Power and TATA Technologies?
  9. Government jobs after finishing B.Tech in Computer Science? Information regarding best fields in government sector?
  10. Recruitment available for Staff Nurse in Gujarat for a graduate?
  11. What is the role of CGPA score if you want to settle abroad as a good programmer? How to become a good programmer?
  12. How much is the fee structure of the CS course?
  13. Which are the computer courses in editing and gaming industry?
  14. How many posts are available in CISF Constable recruitment?
  15. How to do Internship from TATA Motors after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical branch? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Any project training in TATT ELIXCI for M.Tech Digital Electronics and Communication students?
  17. When can I fill the form of NCERT?
  18. How to know about the vacancies in good established companies like TCS, Infosys, HCL and Tata Mcgraw Hill?
13th July 2016, 08:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available for Programmer in Tata Digital Health?

It is not possible to state the number of vacancies in Tata Digital Health. This is because unlike government organisations, the vacancies in private organisations like Tata Digital Health is not fixed. The HR managers have a rough estimate regarding the vacancy since market is volatile and business demand fluctuates at a rapid pace. Moreover, if they find a good talent they will take him/her irrespective of vacancy available or not for future purpose. So, you should not keep all these things in mind while attending their recruitment drive. Prepare yourself well and aim to deliver your best to crack all the selection rounds.
13th July 2016, 01:25 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How many vacancies are available for Programmer in Tata Digital Health?

Yes, Tata Digital Health have requirements for the programmer profile. And one more thing this will be a schedule interview. So, if you are an experienced candidates then you got a chance to apply for this walk-in and this will be a advantage for you.

And also you are a MCA candidate, so again you got a plus point to go for the scheduled interview. As these things will lessen the competitor from the crowd.

But, one thing yo should keep in mind that you must be well prepared.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?