9th September 2016, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

What are the aptitude topics and basic programs asked during the Tata digital health interview?

Sir/Mam...

Can you please tell me the aptitude topics and basic programs that can be asked in the interview....? Can you please let me know how to prepare well for Tata digital health interview? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on the same soon.

Thank you!

9th September 2016, 09:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the aptitude topics and basic programs asked during the Tata digital health interview?

There are many aptitude topics in Quantitative Aptitude. But still there are very important topics and there is a high probability of getting questions from the below mentioned topics.

>> Allegation and Mixtures

>> Boats and Streams

>> Averages

>> Problems on Trains

>> HCF and LCM

>> Time and Distance

>> Time and Work

>> Pipes and Cisterns

>> Problems on Numbers

>> Ages

>> Percentages

Besides these, I suggest you to concentrate on the following programming languages namely C, C++, Oracle, Java, .NET, Linux, PHP, Unix and Data Structures. So if you are good at the above mentioned topics, I am sure you can score good marks in written Examination and get selected finally.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?