11th June 2023, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

How much CGPA is required to study science in class 11th in DAV,CDA ,CTC

Hello sir . I am studying 10th in DAV , CDA , CTC and just want to know how much CGPA is required to continue in science stream i.e. to study PCMB in class 11th in the same school ?
Can I get a help from your answer sir ?

12th June 2023, 05:52 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much CGPA is required to study science in class 11th in DAV,CDA ,CTC

You must get Above 8 CGPA to study science stream in. Class 11th in same school. You can choose PCM or PCB Or PCMB depends on your choice but you must get minimum 8 CGPA to study science stream.
14th June 2023, 01:20 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much CGPA is required to study science in class 11th in DAV,CDA ,CTC

The CGPA required to study science in class 11th in DAV, CDA, and CTC varies depending on the school:-

However, most schools require a CGPA of at least 8.0 out of 10.0. Some schools may require a higher CGPA, such as 9.0 or 9.5. It is important to check with the specific school you are interested in to find out their requirements.

Here are some of the DAV schools in Delhi NCR and their CGPA requirements for science stream:

* DAV Public School, Mathura Road: CGPA of 8.0 out of 10.0
* DAV Public School, Vasant Kunj: CGPA of 8.5 out of 10.0
* DAV Public School, Pitampura: CGPA of 9.0 out of 10.0

Here are some of the CDA schools in Delhi NCR and their CGPA requirements for science stream:

* CDA Public School, Dwarka: CGPA of 8.0 out of 10.0
* CDA Public School, Rohini: CGPA of 8.5 out of 10.0
* CDA Public School, Faridabad: CGPA of 9.0 out of 10.0

Here are some of the CTC schools in Delhi NCR and their CGPA requirements for science stream:

* CTC Public School, Noida: CGPA of 8.0 out of 10.0
* CTC Public School, Gurgaon: CGPA of 8.5 out of 10.0
* CTC Public School, Faridabad: CGPA of 9.0 out of 10.0

In addition to a high CGPA, you may also need to take a placement test or interview to be admitted to the science stream in DAV, CDA, and CTC schools. The specific requirements will vary from school to school.
15th June 2023, 05:53 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You must get Minimum 8 CGPA to study Science in class 11th in DAV , CDA , CTC to continue in same school with science stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?