18th June 2014, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

What to do to get a job having long years gap after education with no work experience?

sir / madam, i have completed B.E(E &C)in 2006 with 61% aggre..edue tohealth recovery issue i couldnt go for job nor for further higher study ..now i got married in 2013 ....my in -laws and my husband have no problem if i do job or any courses .....now i do not have any job experince...in this case what to do sir ...i am intersted in embeded and vlsi field..help me

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for a job in a good company after having 7 years of gap in education
  2. Can I get job without domain experience? What answer should I give for 2 years gap?
  3. What career should I opt for my better future prospect? I have completed my MCA and having 2 years of working experience as a trainee software engineer. And later I had 4 years of gap
  4. Is doing B.Ed. after a long gap not valuable?
  5. How to get admission in MS in USA after four years of work experience? Tips to crack GRE ?
  6. I took gap between 12th and Btech, will it affect my career? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Does a gap of 3 years after B.E.(Graduation) without work experience affect my plans of pursuing Masters in US?
  8. List of Companies(preferably I.T) which considers more than 2 years gap in education for job?
  9. Is work experience helpful before doing MBA?
  10. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  11. Can academic gap of 5 years effect the chances of getting admission in Symbiosis institute?
  12. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  13. Will 7 year gap in education and in experience hinder my job seeking? will MS degree help me start my career?
  14. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
  15. How to get admission in London Business School?
  16. Wish to join IAF And do Job over there after completing M.Com after 3 years educational gap?
  17. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  18. Which pharmacy course is better for me to get a job? I am a bachelor in pharmacy.
14th July 2014, 01:27 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What to do to get a job having long years gap after education with no work experience?

It's pretty much difficult to get a job after 8 years of gap in MNCs as they won't be ready to take in candidates who have a study gap of more than 3 years in most of the companies.

There are two options which you can try out for getting a job,

1) Try to apply for M.Tech course in good colleges like IIT by preparing for the entrance exams like GATE and then finish up the course with good marks and apply for the professor job in colleges.

2) Do some extra course which are related with Embedded systems and VLSI to gain more knowledge on it and join as a trainer in the institutes which provides this course.

I would prefer you to take the 1st option as there are lot of demand of good professors in many of the college plus you can grow more in your career path as well by doing furthers studies like Ph.D.
30th September 2014, 06:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to get a job having long years gap after education with no work experience?

Hi Ds s kumar, i completed my mba marketing in 2007 till now 2014 i don't have a job, reason for the gap is health problem relatives problem and more on so overall I have more than 7yrs gap, I don't know whether it's my bad luck or negligence, pls suggest me what shud I do now how can I get a job, is my career came to an end...!
8th September 2015, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to get a job having long years gap after education with no work experience?

hi this is rekha i have completed MBA(HR) in 2012 , i just joined in small consultency as a HR recruiter . i just worked for 1 month and due to my family & personal life i was unable to work . so pls suggest me how to get through the interview and how to be sucessful in getting job . pls suggest
9th September 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam
I have completed my B.Tech EEE in 2012 with 72.21% after that i have wasted one year with fake campus selection. Then rest two years i am doing a parttime job of teaching computer skills in an institute. Now can i get a good job.
22nd January 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I did my 10 th in 2004 after that due to one urinal desease I will not able complete my 10 2 then after in 2007 I will go for diploma in computer science which I will completed in 2012 having 2 years of gap after that I did my btech in 2015 having no gap....so as a whole I had 5 years of gap during my education period..right now I am fresher's.So my gap will create any problem for me having getting jobs????please reply ..
21st January 2017, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I hold a Masters degree in HR and work experience of 4 years in related field. i can not work for next 2 years because i am moving to America on a dependent visa. will i get suitable jobs after 2 years once i get my EAD?
22nd December 2017, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, My name is Anuradha, I completed my post graduate degree in Commerce (MCOM) in 2014. Due to family issue i did't do any job till now. Now i'm looking jobs in account related filed. I applied many jobs but it's got rejected due to experience. Please advise how to find out jobs or any course related with my filed.
5th February 2018, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name harish 28 age I completed my in electrical b.tech in 2012 later I try govt jobs but I didn't get any job after 5 years gap i want to switch on the software job which is course is easy to learn in software industry how to get into software industry with fake experience
20th April 2018, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have completed mca 2011, in 2014 i was joined in tech mahindra as a senior software engineer, almost worked 3 years, now i want to change job... how to fill the gap and designation.. please help me
14th June 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I am PGDM holder in MBA with marketing and HR being my main focus. i have completed my PGDM with cpa of 5 out of 10. its been 3 years i have completed my college. initially i wanted to start something of my own but had no ideas. now, i think i should opt for a job and then try to find ideas. Can i apply for any job openings now? if yes, please tell me how to prepare for interviews as i have lost every note i had from my course now. and no idea how to prepare for the interview?
28th February 2019, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello i have done my mca in 2016 i have no experience because of some personal problem so i can't doing any jobs . So pls help me how to get a job.
4th March 2019, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i have completed b.tech in 2012 and after that i have 2 year gap and after that i am doing m.tech from 2015 to 2017. Now can i get android job ? i am doing gst work from 2017 to now.Do i have any chance in software company? plz suggest me.
20th May 2019, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have a gap of 5 years after b.tech can I get job in software field with fake of 3 years experience I will do a course?
23rd June 2019, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Mam I completed b.com in 2017 and trying for the job due to my communication skill am not getting selected. I dont no what to do and also I dont no how to explain this 2 years gap tell me how to explain this 2 years gap and how to get into a job.
25th February 2020, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir/mam..I am 2012 MCA passout...I have no work experience till now, it's almost 8 years gap..now i want to come in testing after taking training in automation...will it work or I'll just waste money in training? Reply anyone experienced...
17th January 2021, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I have 7 years of experience in software design and development and a gap of 10 years after that. During the break years I started an interior design firm with a partner which is still doing fine (started 7 years back). Now I want to get back to software, could I get any input as to how to go about it.
Warm Regards,
Shashi
31st March 2021, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I have 10 years of gap ...... with mtech in vlsi fro. Top 1 private college... with lots of confidence.... how can start my carriare
17th May 2021, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my MBA in 2006, after that I was selected in a campus recruitment by ICICI Bank and served till 2009 then resigned for family issues and for kid's upbringing...The break became too long till the date. It's been almost 10 to 12 Years, what should I do to start my career again..in the same field or any other. I m at the age of 38. Plz guide.
15th June 2023, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello There, I have done my MCA from IGNOU with 58.3% in 2008. After that some family issues and living in abroad couldn%u2019t started my career. 3 years back, I returned to India. Now I want to do something. In the meantime I have done some basic courses from Coursera. Very few like basic web development HTML, CSS, JavaScript etc. Now I want to do something to start my career, will it be possible please suggest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?