9th August 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

How much CGPA is required in 11th for admission in KV under science stream?

How much CGPA is required in 11th for admission in KV under science stream?

9th August 2015, 11:05 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much CGPA is required in 11th for admission in KV under science stream?

Sorry, there is no admission in the KV in the 11th. So I think you want to know the information about the admission in the 11th on the basis of the 10th marks.

As the admission in the KV is open only for the vacant seats due to withdraw of the admission of the class 10th student after the board examination. The admission in the KV is on the board CGPA so the candidates who are on the top of merit list are eligible to get the admission.

The application form are released after the 10th board result. So you need to apply after that to get the admission. There is reservation of seats for the Central government wards.
10th August 2015, 01:13 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much CGPA is required in 11th for admission in KV under science stream?

CBSE provides CGPA in 10th standard not in 11th standard and Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV) takes admission in 11th after 10th not in 12th after 11th.

So, according to your query, it seems that you want to know about admission in 11th standard in KV.

Kendriya Vidyalaya provides admission in 11th to the vacant seats in the schools on the basis of marks obtained in 10th standard.
So, the CGPA varies every year for admission on the basis of seats and the marks of the students applied for admission.

Generally, above 9.6 CGPA overall is required to get admission .
It is not a exact CGPA , you should wait for the cutoff list from the schools to know the exact CGPA required.
22nd June 2016, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir my daughter has got 7.2cgpa where as in scienseshe gotB2grade and imath C1grade.Is she eligible for science in KV.And any benefit for single girl child.
15th June 2017, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir, studied in kv 10 class and kv admissions for my son got 7 and being SC category additional 0.4 were given even though he is not eligible for science stream . How I can get the admissions for science stream in the current year i.e 2017

Please give suggestions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?