19th February 2016, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

How much salary can i expect after B.Sc. in Hotel Management?

I have completed my B.Sc. course in Hotel Management stream. Now i want to get a job under private sector. But i am finding very low salary job options. So i want to know that how much salary can i expect after B.Sc. course?

20th February 2016, 03:05 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much salary can i expect after B.Sc. in Hotel Management?

After completion of the B.Sc in Hotel Management Course you can expect a salary in the range of Rs 16,000/- to Rs 22,000/- per month.
The salaries vary from hotel to hotel, so it is tough to predict the exact salary.
But this is the range in which you can expect your salary to be.
A lot depends on the hotel and also your CV when it comes to the salary that will be given.
20th February 2016, 05:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The salary after B.Sc in Hotel Management depends on various factors. It depends on the institute from which you pursued the course, your performance during the recruitment process, the employer who is providing you the employment opportunity and your caliber in this field.

Usually the salary for graduates in Hotel Management varies from 10,000 - 15,000 per month. However, for very good employers you can earn higher and also get opportunities in abroad.
20th February 2016, 05:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The salary after B.Sc in Hotel Management depends on various factors. It depends on the institute from which you pursued the course, your performance during the recruitment process, the employer who is providing you the employment opportunity and your caliber in this field.

Usually the salary for graduates in Hotel Management varies from 10,000 - 15,000 per month. However, for very good employers you can earn higher and also get opportunities in abroad.
20th February 2016, 11:08 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Its difficult to mention exact salary for you after completion of graduation in Hotel management. Because salary varies company to company.
Salary also depends on your past experience. If you have at least one year experience then you can expect a salary of 20000 to 30000 rupees per month in any good profile organisation. Without experience you will get a salary of 18000 to 25000 rupees.
20th February 2016, 11:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.Sc. course in Hotel Management stream. Now i want to get a job under private sector. But i am finding very low salary job options. So i want to know that how much salary can i expect after B.Sc. course?
The salary will depend on the experience and skill. It will also vary from company to company. Usually it will be around Rs. 10,000 to 15,000 per month. In some big organizations they may provide you more than Rs. 15,000 also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?