21st July 2016, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

How to pass HDFC Bank interview for PO post? Which type of questions are asked in interview?

Hello sir, I have passed HDFC Bank PO exam and going for interview. I want know how to pass HDFC Bank interview? Which types of questions are asked in interview?

Related Questions:
  1. What type of questions will be asked in interview of HDFC Team Manager job?
  2. What type of questions will be asked in the interview for the post of clerk exam in UCO bank?
  3. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview conducted by HDFC for Marketing Job?
  4. Interview questions asked for HDFC Bank Assistant Manager post
  5. What kind of questions will be put up in the interview of Post of Clerk in UCO bank?
  6. Types of questions being asked during bank P.O interview?
  7. Last 10 years solved question papers of Bank PO exam? What type of questions are asked for interview in Bank PO(In PNB and SBI)? Can I get a job as PO if I fail in interview? How to crack the interview process for Bank PO in PNB and SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What type of questions will be asked in Union Bank PO interview?
  9. Which type of post is available in HDFC bank for B.Com and CA IPCC holder? How to prepare for entrance exam and interview for it?
  10. List of Interview Questions asked for the position of IT Officer in a Bank?
  11. What type of questions will be asked in Bank PO, IBPS PO MT 2?
  12. What type of questions asked in interview of computer instructor in Kendriya Vidyalaya Air Force school? -- [New]
  13. What type of questions are asked in bank PO interview?
  14. What type of questions are asked in Bank PO/MT interview?
  15. Sample question papers for HDFC HR interview round?
  16. HDFC bank compass interview questions?
  17. Management Interview type questions for HDFC Ergo GIC Ltd?
  18. What type of questions will be asked in job interview? How to prepare for the interview?
25th July 2016, 04:11 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to pass HDFC Bank interview for PO post? Which type of questions are asked in interview?

In the interview you will be asked questions from banking sectors. So learn everything about the this sector. Also go through history of HDFC bank & all the things which it does. Apart from that increase your general awareness at National & International level. Questions would come from current topics only. You will be asked any questions & you must be prepare for that. Interview will be conducted in English only so improve that also. Stand in front of mirror & speak about 10 minutes on any topics that will boost your confident.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?