19th December 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

How to study polytechnic (correspondence course) after ITI Draughtsman Mechanical and working in Private sector?

I have complted ITI draughtsman mechanical. iam a employee of private sector.i have interested to study polytechnic correspondance course. kindly guide me.

Thank you,
k krishna

Related Questions:
  1. How to study polytechnic (correspondence course) after ITI Draughtsman Mechanical and working in Private sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to study polytechnic (correspondence course) after ITI Elecrician and working in Private sector?
  3. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering? I am a mechanical course student from NCVT
  4. How can i apply for DME course through correspondence? I've completed B.A, ITI(welder) and Level 2 course (MT,PT,RT,UT)
  5. Am I eligible for B.Com course after completing ITI Draughtsman Mechanical?
  6. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  7. DRDO model question papers for draughtsman Mechanical
  8. Which institutes are providing correspondence diploma course? I have done ITI
  9. Previous years question papers of ITI Draughtsman Mechanical of DRDO CEPTAM -4
  10. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  11. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence?
  12. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence? -- [New]
  13. Model question papers of ITI Draughtsman Mechanical of DRDO CEPTAM
  14. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  15. How can I complete diploma in civil after completing ITI in mechanical draughtsman
  16. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  17. How to shift to government sector while working in private sector?
  18. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
7th March 2014, 10:08 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study polytechnic (correspondence course) after ITI Draughtsman Mechanical and working in Private sector?

Mechanical stream is a core stream where candidates can find various good number of job opportunities in several sectors.As you have completed your ITI draughtboard Mechanical you may go for the Diploma in Mechanical stream.As you have required qualification you may go for doing diploma courses in correspondence.Soon after completion of your diploma courses if you are interested then you may go for even Graduation bachelor degree there by masters degree for a good career.

Basically there are many institutes offering correspondence diploma courses in India.They are such as Al-Huda Polytechnic,Nellore,A.P;Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU);Amar Gii Polytechnic,Bangalore(Karnataka);Acharya Patashala Polytechnic,Bangalore(Karnataka);Al Kabir Polytechnic,Mango(Bihar); and more.The fee structure depends on the college that you choose for completing your diploma courses in correspondence.

The fee structure also depends on the course that you choose.I recommend you to first choose the college that you want to join,soon after selecting it go to its official website.The entire fee details will be displayed depending on the course.So soon after completion of the courses you may get job in ONGC,DVC,CCL,SAIl,BEL,BHEL,and more.The candidates from IT(Information Technology) stream can obtain jobs in the banking sector,Software multinational companies,Indian railways and more.

Apart from the above sectors you may find job in the areas such as Pharmaceutical industry,Marine industry,Constructional companies,Automotive industries,pharmaceutical industries,Materials and metals industries,defense sectors,Chemical industries,aerospace industries,Electronics sector,consumer good industries and more.
15th February 2019, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study polytechnic (correspondence course) after ITI Draughtsman Mechanical and working in Private sector?

I have complted ITI draughtsman civil. iam a employee of private sector.i have interested to study polytechnic correspondance course in diploma civil. kindly guide me.

Thank you,
M vimal kumar
23rd April 2022, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed ITI draughtsman mechanical. iam a employee of private sector. I have interested to study polytechnic correspondence course in diploma mechanical. kindly guide me.

Thank you,
sachin panchal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?