31st May 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

How and when to apply for Wipro off campus placement?

How and when to apply for Wipro off campus placement? Can you please share with me the recent details about the off campus placement? I wanted to apply for Wipro and get the job as soon as I complete my studies. So, please provide me the information on the same.

Thanks!

27th May 2016, 10:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and when to apply for Wipro off campus placement?

To apply for Wipro Off Campus recruitment, you are required to follow some basic procedure. In order to apply for the Wipro Off Campus drive, you are required to have good platform and the best of which is Amcat. You are required to go through the Registration Procedure for Amcat first and then you will be get notified whenever the latest off campus recruitment's available. So that you can apply for them accordingly, and you may then attend the Wipro Off Campus recruitment to the concerned venue and on the concerned time. Besides this procedure, you may also register with the top job portals available in India. Yes, after subscribing with the proper and valid Email ID, you will be notified regarding the latest off campus recruitment's. So that you can appear in Wipro Off Campus Recruitment's. Some of the top job portals in India include, All India Jobs, Freshers World, Naukri, Sarkar-Naukri, TimesJobs, CareerBuilder, Indeed India and Placement India.
21st January 2020, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How and when to apply for Wipro off campus placement?

How many time Wipro conduct a WILP NTH placement in a one year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?