26th June 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

HR and Technical Interview question papers with solution of previous year for Tata Consultancy Services Recruitment?

sir
please send me Tata consultancy services
company's previous years HR interview and Technical interview
questions with answers.
please send me immediately
thank you

15th July 2014, 09:09 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: HR and Technical Interview question papers with solution of previous year for Tata Consultancy Services Recruitment?

HR AND TECHNICAL INTERVIEW QUESTION PAPERS FOR TCS:

I hope you know that Technical and HR interview round of TCS is non-paper based meaning it will be one on one interview with one of the employee who is in the technical line of TCS. So, you need to answer them the questions which they ask for. There is not possibility that questions will be repeated the same which was asked in the previous interviews as the interviewer changes for every campus placement.

Probably you might be expecting for what type of questions asked in the TCS technical and HR interview. Let me quote on that, in technical interview you can expect questions from all the basic core subjects which you had in your Computer Science course starting from programming languages subjects like C, Java and then concepts like Data Structures, Operating System, Algorithms, Computer Architecture etc. So, make sure that you are clear with all the basics to answer the questions well.

HR interview will have questions which are based on General and personal. So, if you are good at communication skills you can answer the questions easily plus they will try to check if you are ready to do the job without any plans of higher studies. So, make sure you give all answers in a positive way to them.

Since you have asked, I have attached some of the sample questions which are asked in previous TCS interviews but it's 100% sure that the same will not be asked again as like aptitude test happens at times. You need to make sure that you will good home work to learn well for Technical and HR interview. I have also attached some of the e-books which will help you to prepare for the interview in General. Go through it and prepare well!
23rd October 2014, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: HR and Technical Interview question papers with solution of previous year for Tata Consultancy Services Recruitment?

pls tell me sir how to prepare technical round and hr round pls send me some previous papers my email I'd is [email protected]
thanku
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?