9th August 2012, 01:20 PM
jeenat parveen

How can I prepare for TCS being an electrical engineer

they ask different types of questions like why i should move towards software field leaving core sector?

10th August 2012, 01:24 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I prepare for TCS being an electrical engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeenat parveen View Post
they ask different types of questions like why i should move towards software field leaving core sector?
How To Prepare For TCS

Eligibility Criterion :-

In order to appear for the Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) a candidate must have the following qualifications :-

>> The candidate must have secured at least 60% throughout 10th,12th and till the 6th semester of engineering..

>> The candidate must also not possess any backlogs at the time of placement..

>> The candidate should not have a study gap of more than 1 year..

You need to clear the following rounds in order to get recruited for the company :-

>> Aptitude Test
>> Technical Interview
>> HR Interview

Since, you are changing your stream..you are bound to face such questions as to what makes you think that software is a better line than electrical and so on..

Never ever answer such questions with your weaknesses like you should never say that I am not so good at electricals so I thought switching the trade..

Instead..start praising the company and remind them of the accolades and laurels and all the good things that you have heard about the company..

Moreover, TCS is the number#1 company on the IT sector and has huge job opportunities..

I have also attached some of the previous year question papers so that you feel easy to face the exam..

I am also providing you with some interview experiences of various candidates so that you can have a broad idea of what they are going to ask..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TCS Aptitude Questions.pdf(288.4 KB, 1206 views)
File Type: doc TCS Placement Papers.doc(867.0 KB, 1219 views)
File Type: doc tcs_experience.doc(39.0 KB, 1045 views)
File Type: doc Most_of_the_questions_were_from_TCS_old.doc(120.0 KB, 1048 views)
10th August 2012, 01:57 PM
siddjain93

Default Re: How can I prepare for TCS being an electrical engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeenat parveen View Post
Dear friend,

Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) is a renowed company in the IT sector. It is only company which recruits maximum number of engineers and professional . This company give chance to both freshers as well as experienced people. As you have completed B.Tech in electrical engineering , so you are eligible to sit in TCS entrance test. It recruits the students of almost every branch of engineering.

ELIGIBILITY TO SIT IN ENTRANCE TEST-

1- You must have minimum 60% marks in 10th , 12th and B.Tech.
2- You should have a gap of more than one year between 12th and B.Tech.

EXAM PATTERN-

1. Aptitude Test:

This test contains 90 questions for which time alloted is 90 minutes.The aptitude test contains many aptitude related questions which are simple. These questions are not very tough . There are two sections in this test-
>Verbal
>Quantitative Reasoning

2. Psychometric Test:

This test has 120 questions for which time alotted is 30 minutes. This section is for checking your intelligence and communication skills . This section checks your decision taking power whether you are able to take decision instantly or not.

3. Technical Interview:

In the personal interview they will asked you questions mostly on your final year/third year project related and basic programming skills . The mostly questions asked in this section is related to your stream.
23rd October 2012, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

in which post after training, TCS adopt electrical and electronics engineers
6th August 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir , i m from electrical branch and tell me i have prepare technical or not if prepare t.
han it's basic or deep
12th September 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE MAJOR SUBJECTS THEY ARE FOCUSING TO INTERVIW THE FRESHER FROM ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?