4th June 2011, 08:23 PM
inderpreetmunjal

Procedure for placements in Havells India and Tata Consultancy Services?

I am doing b.tech in electrical engineering from punjab technical university..i want to know what is the procedure for placements in havells,india and tata consultancy services

10th August 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for placements in Havells India and Tata Consultancy Services?

sir
i am student of B.TECH. final year ECE.please give me detail for branch of heveels
9th November 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for placements in Havells India and Tata Consultancy Services?

requirements of 2012 in havells
16th February 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

m doing btech in electrical and electronics...this is my final year.. so wanted to know ,what is the placement procedure for freshers in havells..... kindly reply..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?