26th February 2023, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

If I doing MBA after BEd than can I got benefit of both degree in corporate sector?

Now from next term my T.Y.Bcom will start.I wish to do MBA firstly and after I want to do B.Ed so give me the answer that can I got benefit of both this degree in corporate sector?

26th February 2023, 09:36 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: If I doing MBA after BEd than can I got benefit of both degree in corporate sector?

Yes, pursuing an MBA after B.Ed can be beneficial in the corporate sector as it will provide you with a combination of skills in management and education, which can be attractive to employers in industries such as education, training, and consulting. An MBA will equip you with skills in strategic thinking, decision making, financial management, marketing, and leadership, which can be applied in various corporate settings. Additionally, your B.Ed degree can provide you with knowledge and skills related to teaching, training, and curriculum development, which can be beneficial in corporate training and development roles.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?