10th October 2010, 02:33 PM
sbrijesh

Career after mba(corporate management)? Which sector and jobs are appropriate after MBA in Corporate Management?

respected sir/madam,

i am pursuing MBA(corporate management)form Lucknow university(Lucknow).its running my 3rd semester there and i am still very much confused about the future sector in for which we are eligible(profile).we have a very separate specialization other that Finance,Marketing,HR and other.

(1st sem)

Essentials of Management
Business Environment
Financial Accounting
Quantitative Methods in Business
Human Resource Management
Indian Value System & Business Ethics
Marketing Management
Managerial Economics
Non credit
Communicative English

(2nd sem)

International Business
Management Accounting
Financial Management
Computer Applications & MIS
Production & Operations Management
Research Methodology
Labour Management & Industrial Relations
Entrepreneurship & New Venture Planning

(3rd sem)

Strategic Management - I
Business Laws
Summer Training Report

Any five out of the following
Corporate Accounting
Company Law & Practice
Project Appraisal & Management
Mergers, Acquisitions & Strategic Alliances
Corporate Restructuring
Corporate Communication

(4th sem)

Strategic Management - II
Organizational Effectiveness & Change
Comprehensive Project report

Any four out of the following

Management of Creativity & Change
Performance Management
Turnaround and Transformation
Management of Technology
Corporate Tax Planning
Corporate Governance

plz guide not only me but to all we 60 students.

thanking you..

12th October 2010, 08:17 PM
aotiwari

Default Re: Career after mba(corporate management)? Which sector and jobs are appropriate after MBA in Corporate Management?

You can apply to any corporate company, i cant mention any appropriate job as you have all the subjects.
Try doing an internship in the last sem so that you will get a feel of the company and you will find suitable area where you are interested in.
I cant tell you what you are interested in.
16th October 2010, 12:55 AM

Default Re: Career after mba(corporate management)? Which sector and jobs are appropriate after MBA in Corporate Management?

at first you complete your project / dissertation and after that you will itself realise what is good for u bcoz good company will take you if you have knowledge . i think human resorce and development will be the best.
23rd November 2010, 08:15 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

HELLO,you have financial accounting in your 1st sem & financial management in 2nd sem.in corporate world companies requires experience holders,& candidates have complete knowledge of finance management.you should concentrate on your management strategies,focus on skills.today corporate world appreciate talent, remember don't follow the marks just try to understand what are your interesting sections,chose from the list you have provided.soon you will realize that you are the master of this field & masters do not need company,meanwhile companies need masters.that's the mean of MBA.in your last year you can logon an internship programme,take trainings when you feels that it's the time for it.gain experience as much as you can via trainings, internship programmes.you can be assigned as finance advisor or finance manager in any corporate company.you would not search for jobs,jobs would search you.
with best regards,
OK,BEST OF LUCK.
3rd January 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam,
i m d student of MBA Corporate management 2nd semster..Sir i want 2 know that in which area i have to do my training which is best suited to me for the future.I had done B.Sc STATISTICS.So,kindly enlight me about the training so that i get good job
28th January 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of corporate management and minimum salary package offered?Can i have summer internship in this field in lucknow only and what is the procedure for same?
1st February 2011, 02:20 AM
shiraj
Senior Member+

well friend,
up to my knowledge you can try in finance sector in some corporate companies after completion of MBA.you can try in some renown companies as a post of accountant or manager.
best of luck
2nd March 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE CARRIERS FOR A GRADUTE OF MBA CORPORATE MANAGEMENT?
31st March 2011, 06:35 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
You can apply to any corporate company, i cant mention any appropriate job as you have all the subjects.
Try doing an internship in the last sem so that you will get a feel of the company and you will find suitable area where you are interested in.

Thanks.
All the best.
5th May 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR,CAN I DO M.B.A. IN FINANCE AFTER COMPETING B.COM.?
20th June 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i have done my mba in H.R. and now i am persuing my L.L.B from d.u.sir iam also doing my post graduate diploma in corporate law and management from indian law institute.im interested in corporate . where should i make my career
25th June 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am an electrical engineering graduate i am working in oil and gas field i am doing my MBA(general) 2nd year now i am interested to do some other courses or any other MBA in petroleum or energy management. pls can anyone guide me to increase my career growth.
2nd August 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

what are the scope after done mba in corporate governance in ignou.this is full time course and starting this year.
30th October 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am a Medical Graduate from India. I have also done my MBA in General Management from a US university. Although I have been working in the Clinical Research/Pharmaceutical industry I unable to find a suitable job role to utilize the knowledge I have gained from my MBA. My current profile is of a Project Manager however I am in a process of charting out my future growth. What are the available career options for an expert in medicine and management? All suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thank you
14th March 2012, 10:40 AM
jobsick

Dear,
14th May 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am pursuing my mba corporate management -4th sem from lucknow university, i want to know about the courses after mba which is improve my career requirement.
10th July 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

how good is mba in corporate management for a fresher..? what are the job prospects? plz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?