25th April 2017, 04:25 PM
viswes1994

A one year UG degree is useful in corporate world in BPO sector?

Hi Madam/Sir, I have completed my 12th in the Year 2011 and joined B.E. Computer science, but discontinued due to family issues, Now i am working in a BPO company with 2 years experience, i am getting good opportunities from many MNC companies but they are asking a UG degree so that i preferred to get a UG degree in one year is it useful for me,

Please advice.

Thank you

10th May 2017, 06:54 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: A one year UG degree is useful in corporate world in BPO sector?

No, one year graduation will not be accepted by your company. University Grants Commission has not approved one year bachelor's degree. You must pursue bachelor's degree of three years duration to get good jobs in Multinational companies. MNCs will not accept one year graduation at all.

If you can not pursue in regular mode then the best way is to pursue from UGC and DEC approved institutes in distance mode. You can pursue bachelor's degree from IGNOU in distance mode.
23rd May 2017, 12:22 PM
viswes1994

Default Re: A one year UG degree is useful in corporate world in BPO sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aashisranjan784 View Post
No, one year graduation will not be accepted by your company. University Grants Commission has not approved one year bachelor's degree. You must pursue bachelor's degree of three years duration to get good jobs in Multinational companies. MNCs will not accept one year graduation at all.

If you can not pursue in regular mode then the best way is to pursue from UGC and DEC approved institutes in distance mode. You can pursue bachelor's degree from IGNOU in distance mode.
In websites they have said we give Certificates from UGC approved institutions for one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?