19th May 2021, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Which institute to join TIME or BYJU's for CAT Teaching job?

I am living in Bangalore. So should i join TIME or BYJU'S classes for CAT Coaching job as I an experienced Teacher. But since offline coaching's are shut now.

20th May 2021, 08:08 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which institute to join TIME or BYJU's for CAT Teaching job?

First thing I would like to tell you that both institutes are good. But the basic difference between these two institutes is that TIME has huge number of faculty spread all over the country while BYJU's does not have huge teaching faculty.

But for CAT the TIME institute has an edge since it has given excellent result in last few years. So, they are paying more to the faculty as well.
21st May 2021, 08:07 PM
Princee97

Default Re: Which institute to join TIME or BYJU's for CAT Teaching job?

The institute to join TIME or BYJU's for CAT Teaching job:
First of all coachings has their own way of teaching and all are good for various features among them.
But this time (Covid situation), the coachings are generally not available online. So, they are available online.
According to me, TIME is famous for one of the best coaching institute mostly for offline CAT coaching. On the other hand, mostly for online classes, BYJU's is famous and best for the coachings of CAT due to its interesting teaching style.
It's up to you, you can choose any one of them for teachings as both are best at their own places.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?