26th June 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

How should I start preparing for CAT? How to join the coaching classes?

i am a student of chemistry hons 1st year.when and how should i start preparing for CAT in 2015?...if i need to join coaching classes?...and some useful books for CAT?....

2nd September 2012, 08:47 PM
Ugochukwu

Default Re: How should I start preparing for CAT? How to join the coaching classes?

You should get past questions of previous years CAT exams and practise them because some of the questions in the past questions may be repeated in your Present CAT exams...you can also enrol to in a tutorial coaching where you can find experts in various sujects who can help you with subject or subject topics that you find difficult....you should also study your textbooks.
9th April 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I start preparing for CAT? How to join the coaching classes?

I have just faced inter 2nd year exams(CEC group) and i want to join CAT COACHING.So i just wanted to know is it write time to join the coaching.If no then at what time i should join the coaching and by which institute and meanwhile what caoching can i join.And i also wanted to is there any better coaching than CAT for MBA...
9th April 2013, 08:26 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Since you have just given the Inter seond year exams, i would suggest that it is not the right time to start preparing for the CAT exams.

CAT is an MBA written test conducted by IIM

Eligibilty to apply for the CAT exams is:
Graduation pass in any stream with minimum 50% marks for General and OBC candidates and minimum 45% marks for the SC/ST candidates.
Final year Graduation students can also apply

In the CAT exams questions are asked from below sections:
Verbal Ability
Logical Reasoning
Quantitative Ability
Data Interpretation

I would suggest that you should start your preparations for the CAT exams when you are in the second year of your Graduation.

Good Coaching for CAT exams is:
>> Career Launcher
>> Time
5th June 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE FEES STRUCTURE FOR CAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?