19th May 2021, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Diploma or Advanced Certificate course related to Interior Designing and Web Designing?

My age is 34. I am a higher secondary degree holder. I am also a Diploma holder in Computer Application. I am right now working as a Home-Based Medical Transcriptionist, but job prospect in this sector is looking decreased. My study has been hindered due to some unavoidable circumstances. I want to work from home. So, I want to do some course that can help me to work from home. I have learned about INTERIOR DESIGNING AND WEB DESIGNING Course. Please inform me if I am eligible to do any DIPLOMA OR ADVANCED CERTIFICATE course on these at this age.

20th May 2021, 09:23 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Diploma or Advanced Certificate course related to Interior Designing and Web Designing?

The eligibility criteria for Diploma or Advanced certificate course related to Interior designing and Web designing is quite simple. The candidate should have completed 10+2 from any recognized board. The duration of diploma is one year.

Admission for diploma in most of the colleges are given on the basis of merit.
20th May 2021, 11:57 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Diploma or Advanced Certificate course related to Interior Designing and Web Designing?

Eligibility for Diploma or Advanced Certificate course related to Interior Designing and Web Designing is as follows.

There is no age restriction to pursue these Diploma courses.

You can pursue any course at any age.

Minimum qualification required to pursue this Diploma course is intermediate/ Higher Secondary.
21st May 2021, 09:53 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for Diploma or Advanced certificate course:-

Candidates must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent level examination from a recognized state or central board.
They must have obtained at least 50% (40% to 45% for reserved category candidates) of the marks at 10+2or equivalent level.
Candidate's should not have any backlog or compartment in any of the subject/subjects at class 12th or equivalent level that is yet to be cleared at the time of taking admissions.

For further details you can check Google.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?