8th November 2022, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Is internship mandatory to get full time offer letter in Wipro elite? What to do if Internship letter is not received yet?

I have received offer letter and survey mail from Wipro Elite but i didn't receive internship offer from their side. Its been a long. What can I do? please resolve my query

Is internship mandatory to get full time offer letter in Wipro elite??

15th November 2022, 06:07 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is internship mandatory to get full time offer letter in Wipro elite? What to do if Internship letter is not received yet?

It is not mandatory to do an internship to get a full-time offer letter in Wipro Elite. The internship in Wipro is paid and during the internship, you will be completing the training that freshers will undergo. Once you complete your internship you will receive the internship certificate for a duration of months.

Wipro does send the joining letters to all the candidates who are selected during the hiring drive. The time interval in which the letters come depends on the number of vacancies available across all the locations which have been selected for training. The faculties/trainers were available to impart the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?