23rd May 2016, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Why I haven’t received my Call Letter if selected in Wipro?

I have appeared for an Interview in Wipro and got selected. But even after clearing the written exam and Interview rounds, I have not yet received my Call Letter from Wipro. Can anyone please tell me the possible reasons behind it?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about my call letters? I haven't received it yet? What may be the possible cause for the non recipient of call letter?
  2. When I will get my Offer Letter if selected last week in Wipro?
  3. Why I am not getting my Offer Letter if selected in Wipro Campus Drive?
  4. When will I receive the Call Letter from wipro if got selected for Wipro WASE program?
  5. When I will get my Call Letter if selected for Wipro WASE program?
  6. When I will get my Call Letter if selected in Wipro Tech/VLSI?
  7. When will I receive my Wipro call letter? How to know whether I am selected in HR interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I do? I have got selected in Syntel through Syntellect but still I haven't received the offer letter
  9. What should I do? I have cleared Wipro campus recruitment test but still I have not got call letter. How may I get my call letter?
  10. When Wipro Technologies will offer Call Letter if selected through on-campus interview?
  11. How can I get information regarding calling letter for SI in CSIF?
  12. How to proceed if SSB call letter not received after clearing CDS-II?
  13. When I will get my offer letter? I have got selected in Wipro campus recruitment. Its been 2 months after the recruitment process, I have not received my offer letter yet
  14. What should I do to contact Syntel if haven't got joining letter yet?
  15. Whether a candidate is eligible to get job if selected in Wipro WASE but had a backlog in B.Tech?
  16. Whether a candidate will be selected in Wipro-WASE if having an academic backlog?
  17. Why my name is not enlisted in merit list if got mailed and phone call about selection in Syntel Off-Campus Interview?
  18. How may I get my WIPRO appointment letter? I have selected in WIPRO but till now I have not received my offer letter. What should I do?
26th May 2016, 10:56 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Why I haven’t received my Call Letter if selected in Wipro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have appeared for an Interview in Wipro and got selected. But even after clearing the written exam and Interview rounds, I have not yet received my Call Letter from Wipro. Can anyone please tell me the possible reasons behind it?
You will get offer letter from Wipro in 6 months time. Because they have selected many candidates from different colleges, they have to consolidate and send the offer letter to the selected candidates. So be patient and wait for the offer letter. If you have any doubt you may contact your college seniors or those working in Wipro for more details.
26th May 2016, 11:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, if the company hiring candidates for New projects, then it may take time to receive call letter from a Wipro company. Once, they list the selected candidate, then you will get an Offer letter for sure. So, please wait for a few more weeks. Still, if you don't receive then contact the HR manager and ask your Interview status.
27th May 2016, 10:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You need to have patience concerning this matter. This is because there are many internal processes undertaken between selection of candidates during recruitment drive and giving them offer letters or joining letters. Moreover, it also depends on business demand. Hence, you will need to be patient and wait for at least a couple of months. There is nothing to worry, if you are selected by Wipro, you will definitely get the offer and joining letter. Till then enjoy your free days, brush up your skills and try for more opportunities.
27th May 2016, 05:25 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

First of all I congratulated you for getting selected in Wipro. You have cleared written exam as well as interview rounds too. But you have not received the call letter from Wipro.

>>There is no need to worry about this. You will definitely get the call letter. Normally these companies send the call letter after 1- 2 month from joining. You will get the call letter through email. So in my opinion you have to check your email regularly. The main reason for this problem is that these companies recruit large number of candidates every year. They provide training to those students firstly. So it is very difficult to provide training to all students at one time. So they call the students as slot wise.

>>If you still have any doubt, then you can send an email to company regarding this. They will definitely respond within 2-3 days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?