19th June 2021, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

What to do if haven't received email after selection in Wipro WASE? When should I expect to get the offer letter?

I gave the Wipro Wase Entrance Test on the month of February. Same day, I cleared the Entrance test and the HR Interview. I was told that I am selected for the WASE program and further details of documents and verification would be sent by email. I havnt received any email or any information as yet. Where do I get the proper information about the result of this particular selection test. When should I expect to get the offer letter?? Plz do rply

Email address
[email protected]

26th June 2021, 08:58 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: What to do if haven't received email after selection in Wipro WASE? When should I expect to get the offer letter?

You should wait for minimum 6 months to get email after selection in Wipro WASE. It takes 3 months to 6 months to get an email usually but due to the pandemic the process can take more time this time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?