14th December 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Job after B.Sc in Biotechnology? How much salary will I be getting? List of 5 dream biotechnology companies?

I need to know the details about job. I have done B.Sc in Biotechnology. I want to do job after B.Sc in Biotechnology. Could you please tell me how much will I be getting in terms of salary? Could you please list 5 dream biotechnology companies where I can get job?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  2. What are the jobs for freshers in MSc Biotechnology?
  3. List of companies which offers job for B.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  4. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  5. List of Biotechnology companies in Jaipur where I can get job related to Biotechnology Research?
  6. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  7. What is the importance of Biotechnology? Can I get a job with better salary?
  8. What type of jobs are available after BSc Biotechnology?
  9. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering PG in Biotechnology?
  11. Career options available after B.Tech Biotechnology? List of good companies which provide job for freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology?
  12. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Companies offering jobs for Freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology? Salary offered for the candidates?
  14. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  15. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  16. B.Sc general or B.Sc Biotechnology Agriculture, which has more value?
  17. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  18. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
15th December 2015, 01:16 AM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: Job after B.Sc in Biotechnology? How much salary will I be getting? List of 5 dream biotechnology companies?

There is always a job in Medical field whether it be a Biotechnology or Surgeon or physician or something else. So, you need not to worry about the jobs and packages in these field, as you also know the job availability as well as package in this field
There is a demand of good surgeon and if you will be one from them then it will be good for India too.
15th December 2015, 10:11 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job after B.Sc in Biotechnology? How much salary will I be getting? List of 5 dream biotechnology companies?

Nowadays B.Sc biotech has good scope in the market. You can be Assistant Manager Marketing-Biotech, Marketing Manager Domestic, Research Associate in-vitro Biology, Research Associate-Cancer Biology, Sales Manager-Lab etc as per your interest after completion of your course.

The general salary for a B.Sc holder candidate varies from Rs 8,000 to Rs 20,000 from company to company and also varies with job profiles.

Some of good companies for you includes Piramal Healthcare, Serum Institute of India, Panacea Biotech, Mahyco Monsanto Biotech, Rasi Seeds, Novo Nordisk etc.
15th December 2015, 10:19 AM
samsung1992

salary are dependent on the nature of the job profile as well as organization and your effort in the work and your level in the organization. So, don't think much about the salary, if you once get placed in good organization everything will be good for you.
18th December 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I'm going to complete my Msc in biotechnology from Mumbai in few months. I m interested in Biochemistry. What job can I get related to it. Pls list me few companies and what wil be my salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?