26th December 2012, 08:11 PM
arvrokz

What is the importance of Biotechnology? Can I get a job with better salary?

Do the field of biotechnology in india have any scope?can i get any job of better salary if i opt for b.tech biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary one can earn after Biotechnology? How to get a job without doing further studies?
  2. What type of job will I get after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary?
  3. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  4. How to do M.Tech through distance education after completing B.E Biotechnology in VTU? Importance of M.Tech in Environmental or Biotechnology?
  5. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a job? How much will be the salary?
  6. Can I go for Industrial work after M.Sc Biotechnology for good salary?
  7. How much is the salary after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  8. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a good job and how much is the salary offered?
  10. What type of jobs are available after BSc Biotechnology?
  11. What are the jobs for freshers in MSc Biotechnology?
  12. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
  13. Scope after completing Diploma in Biotechnology? Expected salary and best steps to be taken? -- [New]
  14. What kind of job can I get after completion of PG in Biotechnology? What is the basic salary?
  15. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  16. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  17. What degree to pursue for research in Biotechnology? Expected salary? Is it better to do M.Sc or M.Tech?
  18. For which jobs can I apply after BSc in biotechnology? What is the minimum salary?
4th November 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the importance of Biotechnology? Can I get a job with better salary?

How much salary could I get after B.tech in Genetics
23rd June 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the importance of Biotechnology? Can I get a job with better salary?

SALARY AND JOBS IN BANGALORE AFTER LEARNING B.tech biotechnology
27th February 2017, 07:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc in biotechnology after bsc in zoology botany and chemistry??
16th April 2017, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation from B.sc (bio). Now I am preparing myself for M.sc plant biotechnology entrance. After that what can I do for higher studies in plant biotechnology???? & I wanted to know what salary I get after completing this???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?