28th June 2019, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Job description in Accenture, Hyderabad for Test Engineer post?

I came to know that Accenture, Hyderabad is hiring BTech graduate through the interview. I would like to know about the description of the Test Engineer which they are going to offer for graduates. Please let me know asap.

30th June 2019, 09:57 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description in Accenture, Hyderabad for Test Engineer post?

Job description in Accenture, Hyderabad for Test Engineer post as follows :

Experience is required :3 to 4 years in automation testing.

1.Transform testing into continuous and efficient end to end quality engineering functions.

2.Automated testing.

3.Intelligent testing approach.

4.Based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
1st July 2019, 01:37 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description in Accenture, Hyderabad for Test Engineer post?

Roles and Responsibilities involved in Accenture, Hyderabad Test Engineer recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities involved in Accenture, Hyderabad Test Engineer recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Accenture

Name of the Job Position - Test Engineer

>> You are required to involve in "Development or Maintenance of Automation frame works with the selenum automation tools"

>> You need to involve in the development of the automation test scripts and involve in the batch execution of the scripts.

>> You should have excellent communication skills and knowledge to create as well as maintain the automation frame works.

>> You should have basic knowledge in GIT HUB with continuous integration process as well as experience in JIRA..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?