8th April 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Application Development Associate in Accenture, Hyderabad?

Hi friends, I want to give an interview of Accenture, Hyderabad for the post of Application Development Associate. I would like to know about the description of this particular post offered in Accenture, Hyderabad. Kindly let me know about the job description asap.

14th April 2019, 01:09 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Application Development Associate in Accenture, Hyderabad?

Hello Dear,

I am providing you the details of Application Development Associate opening in Accenture

Eligibility Criteria:
===========

1. 2017-18 batch of BE / B.Tech (specializing in CS/IT/ECE/EEE/Telecommunication/Electronics and Instrumentation) or MCA.

2. Aggregate of 65% and above or 7.25 CGPA and above in BE/B.Tech/MCA at the time of recruitment process

3. No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture
Maximum 1 year gap in education with no gap in Engineering.

Designation: Application Development Associate

Compensation: 3.50 LPA

Selection Process: An online aptitude and technical test followed by Technical and HR interview.

Roles and Responsibility:
---------------------------

Roles and responsibility are completely depending upon the project you will be assign in.

Generally, you’ll be assigned the low risk tasks where SLAs are not critical and the routine jobs.
If you’re into a support project, you’ll be working on documentation parts, job monitoring and daily status report etc.
If project is of support, you’ll surely have to work in shifts because these projects are 24X7
In development projects also, you’ll have to work overnight or will have to give extra time over weekends/holidays, if the timelines are short and deadlines are near.
Development projects have a lot of work pressure in most cases but it’ll give you opportunities to learn and that’s the best part at the start of the career.
But at the end, every project has their different style of working and operating principles/disciplines and will have to adhere to them.
Moreover, it’ll all boil down to your Lead’s/manager’s decision of work assignment and what they expect from you. And also how they want to utilize you. You can surely discuss and try to get the best for yourself in terms of work and learning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?