13th December 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Job description of System Test Engineer in Qualcomm Technologies Hyderabad?

Sir, I want to know about the description of System Test Engineer post which is offered in Qualcomm Technologies Hyderabad. Kindly let me know about the description of this job so that I can handle it. Kindly tell me immediately.

15th December 2019, 09:57 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of System Test Engineer in Qualcomm Technologies Hyderabad?

Job Description of System Test Engineer in Qualcomm Technologies Hyderabad recruitment:

The detailed job description of System Test Engineer in Qualcomm Technologies Hyderabad recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Qualcomm Technologies

Name of the Job Position - System Test Engineer

<> You are responsible for system integration and test with focus on test creation, issue triage and execution.

<> You are required to focus on automation framework development and maintenance along with the new feature integration.

<> You should be able to transfer the high level requirements into the test designs and must be familiar with accepted engineering practices.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?